Accounting & Book-keeping is one of the critical components of any Business Operations anywhere in the world. In the UAE, familiarity with local, statutory and legal aspects of Company Finance is important to ensure compliance at every step.
Company Setup UAE acts as a one-stop agency to make this hassle-free for you. We offer a wide spectrum of Accounting Services provided by highly qualified and experienced Accounting professionals with significant knowledge of UAE Business Laws. They are equally fluent in English and Arabic and can interpret Govt. memos and circulars precisely.
And all this at very cost-effective rates!
- Book-keeping Services: Our Accounting professionals are well-versed with all the popular accounting softwares such as Tally, QuickBooks and Peachtree. They will help you manage your Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cash reconciliations, Bank reconciliations and Payroll and ensure all transactions; documentation and information are up to date.
- Month-end Financials: The Month end is an important deadline when Account Balance, Assets Registry, Monthly P&L statements, Balance Sheet, Outstanding Liabilities and Shareholder Equity statements must be prepared. Our accounting professionals will not only compile the data and prepare the documents but will also advise you on any important resolution, reports, deadlines and procedures to be undertaken.
- Outsourced CFO Services: Given the prohibitory cost of having a full-time CFO on your rolls, a popular trend in recent times is to have an outsourced or external CFO. We have several CFOs on our roster who are familiar with local and international Financial protocols and will be chosen as per your specific needs. The CFO will also be accompanied by Accounting and Book-keeping specialists as a complete and self-sufficient team. The team will handle Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Financing, and Liaisoning as per KPIs and KRAs defined by your organization.
- Payroll Management: Payroll, an important function under Accounting is nevertheless a cumbersome task. Our Payroll specialists have the necessary experience and insights to fast-track all Payroll considerations and prepare the pay slips and required documentation as per your desired local or international regulations.
- Accounts Payables: Accounts Payables are an important component of Cash Flow Management at the company and often seen as a cost centre. Our Accounting specialists will process the information in intelligent ways, thereby reducing your costs and increasing productivity. These professionals are well-versed with compliance standards for auditing such as SSAE 16, and will transform your AP into a profit centre over time.
- Forecast and Projection: Financial Forecasting, Budgeting and Planning are a critical component of Business Planning and is inevitable to ensure sound Financial health of the company. Our Accounting Professionals will prepare your monthly and annual financial statements and analyze them in depth to derive key financial insights from the same. They will work closely with your Top Management and act like an extension of the same while sounding off concerns or undertaking timely interventions as needed.
- Inventory Management: Accurate evaluations and reporting of Inventory is an important factor while concluding if the business is doing healthy profits or going through a loss phase. Our Accounting professionals will prepare, maintain and analyze this data, which helps prevent bad debts or unwanted write-offs which are a common occurrence in many organizations.